DENALI COMMUNITY SCHOOL
The Denali Community School is a before and after-school care option and enrichment program for students at Denali Montessori, offered by the Denali PTSA. Enrollment is offered on a quarterly basis. Registration is available on a day-by-day basis, and punch cards for drop-in care with Outdoor Recreation or LAB (Computer Lab) as well as extended care for late pickup until 5:30 is available.
**4th Quarter Registration OPEN NOW**
REGISTER ON-LINE at https://app.simplyafterschool.com/DenaliCommunitySchool
Denali Community School: Parent Information and Registration Instructions
New for 2019 Denali Community School is using a new online registration tool – Simply Afterschool. We tried to make BookWhen work – but it just made everybody frustrated.
EVERYONE MUST REGISTER ON-LINE through https://app.simplyafterschool.com/DenaliCommunitySchool
To register please follow the following steps:
- 1. Go to https://app.simplyafterschool.com/DenaliCommunitySchool and sign up for an account.
- 2. Add your child’s information. To add another child, click “Save and Add Another” or select “Done.”
- 3. On the class sign-up page, select the classes you need. Select the child’s name. Repeat this process for each day of the week/ each child.
- 4. For the Half-Day option during the February Parent-Teacher Conference day, select “Camp Signup” and enter the appropriate date & child.
- 5. When you have completed your selections, Select “Checkout.” If you cannot pay the full amount online at this time, please use one of the coupon codes below. We will provide you a Payment Plan form and/or a Scholarship Application Form. **Please be sure to read our “Policies” it has some important information regarding pick-up time & procedures; behavioral expectations and tuition payment requirements.
- 6. If you are unable to pay online in full at the time of registration, you will need to enter one of the following coupon codes.
|Payment Plan||Coupon Code|
|Pay nothing now, and either pay In-person or Payment Plan for full amount||PayPlan100|
|Pay 25% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 75%||PayPlan75|
|Pay 50% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 50%||PayPlan50|
|Pay 75% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 25%||PayPlan25|
|Pay nothing now and apply for a tuition scholarship (needs-based)||Winter2018|
Community School also offers discounts to Denali Teachers & Staff and to our volunteer instructors. Please contact us at email@example.com for your discount code.
Tuition Payment Policy: If tuition is not paid in full by the first day of classes per quarter, a written payment plan must be agreed to by DCS and the person responsible for tuition payment. DCS does offer needs-based scholarships for tuition– typically capped at 50%. You can find these forms online: Scholarship Application Form or Payment Plan Application Form. Families with outstanding tuition will not be able to re-enroll for the subsequent quarter(s). Checks returned for insufficient funds will be subject to an additional $25 fee. Please contact us if you are having difficulty paying your tuition, we may be able to help: but we can’t help unless you ask.
Please contact us at the email below, or talk to Rebecca or BriAnn for help setting up a payment plan. You can pay by check (Checks made to Denali Montessori PTSA), or through paypal by making payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to a great winter!
Denali Community Schools,
Coordinators: BriAnn Young & Rebecca Pullins and Program Manager & Denali PTSA Liaison: Liza Sanden