DENALI COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Fall 2022: .
REGISTER ONLINE at https://popsicle.app/parents/DenaliCommunitySchool
Last years info: (Note, 1st Quarter Afternoon Classes will be limited to offer the maximum of free play time, that our students generally crave in the first several weeks of school while the weather is good in the afternoon. In hte morning we offer Spanish and a before care supervision (indoors with games, reading and other activities)
We plan to offer a 1/2-day camp for Parent Teacher Conference Days (10/20-21, 12:30-5:30 PM). Click on “Camps” on Popsicle to register.
1) Tuition must be paid by the end of each quarter. We continue to offer payment plans and scholarships, see codes below and email us for a scholarship request if needed. firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Morning drop-off will be via _______________________.
- Pickup for Outdoor Rec will continue via the playground; for other classes (TBD)
- NEW CELL PHONE: Parents should call DCS Cell # 907.313.9705 for picking up early (before 3:30) and for any extended care pickups (between 4:45-5:30)
Registration is available on a day-by-day basis. Morning DCS is 7:45-8:30 – at which time they are dismissed to playground or breakfast; Afternoon DCS is 3:45-4:30 (with 15 minute ‘grace period’ for pick-up). If you needed extended care until 5:30, a 10-Punch “punch cards for is late pickup is available. (Late Pick up fees will be charged for students not picked up by 4:45, or 5:30 for extended care students)
REGISTER ON-LINE at https://popsicle.app/parents/DenaliCommunitySchool
EVERYONE MUST REGISTER ON-LINE through https://popsicle.app/parents/DenaliCommunitySchool
To register please follow the following steps:
- 1. Go to https://popsicle.app/parents/DenaliCommunitySchool and sign up for an account.
- 2. Add your child’s information. To add another child, click “Save and Add Another” or select “Done.”
- 3. On the class sign-up page, select the classes you need. Select the child’s name. Repeat this process for each day of the week/ each child.
- 4. For the Half-Day option during the February Parent-Teacher Conference day, select “Camp Signup” and enter the appropriate date & child. (To Be Determined)
- 5. When you have completed your selections, Select “Checkout.” If you cannot pay the full amount online at this time, please use one of the coupon codes below. We will provide you a Payment Plan form and/or a Scholarship Application Form. **Please be sure to read our “Policies” it has some important information regarding pick-up time & procedures; behavioral expectations and tuition payment requirements.
- 6. If you are unable to pay online in full at the time of registration, you will need to enter one of the following coupon codes.
|Payment Plan||Coupon Code|
|Pay nothing now, and either pay In-person or Payment Plan for full amount||PayPlan100|
|Pay 25% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 75%||PayPlan75|
|Pay 50% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 50%||PayPlan50|
|Pay 75% Now and apply for payment plan of remaining 25%||PayPlan25|
Community School also offers discounts to Denali Teachers & Staff and to our volunteer instructors. Please contact us at email@example.com for your discount code.
Tuition Payment Policy: If tuition is not paid in full by the first day of classes per quarter, a written payment plan must be agreed to by DCS and the person responsible for tuition payment. DCS does offer needs-based scholarships for tuition– typically capped at 50%. You can find these forms online: Scholarship Request (2021 Update Pending/ Email us to request at firstname.lastname@example.org) or Payment Plan Application Form. Families with outstanding tuition will not be able to re-enroll for the subsequent quarter(s). Checks returned for insufficient funds will be subject to an additional $25 fee. Please contact us if you are having difficulty paying your tuition, we may be able to help: but we can’t help unless you ask.
Please contact us at the email below, or talk to Rebecca for help setting up a payment plan. You can pay by check (Checks made to Denali Montessori PTSA), or through paypal by making payment to email@example.com.
Thank you, and we look forward to a great winter!
Denali Community Schools,
Coordinators: Rebecca Pullins and Grace Lopez and Program Manager/Denali PTSA Liaison: Liza Sanden